Details, Care & Cleaning of Vaporizer Pen
The Pen Vaporizer, also known as an E-Cigarette, is the coolest thing we have seen in a long time. It incorporates the latest technology combined into a very discreet elegant design. It is long lasting, economical and is a very effective product.
Pen Vaporizer I – has the following attributes:
- Very discreet. Looks like a pen. People do not know what it really is.
- Vaporizer works very well. Converts all the medicine to vapor.
- Lasts a long time. The rechargeable battery is good for approximately 300 doses.
- USB adapter for charging in any USB port is included.
- Has an atomizer cartridge with pure Synergy Wellness organic CO2 based Cannabis oil.
- One cartridge last a long time. 200-300 doses.
- No odor – The vapor does not smell and can be used in any location.
- Elegant – Comes in 2 colors: Black and Silver.
- Economical – About $0.35 per medical application use.
- Fast – No need to wait for it to get hot. Use is immediate on demand.
- Taste – The vapors are not harsh, rather it is smooth on the throat and tasty.
- Quality – oil from CO2 extraction of organic cannabis
This vaporizer pen uses pure cannabis oil. The quality and purity cannot be matched with vaporizers made for raw herb, or with other oil extraction methods. Most other extraction methods use butane, benzine, acetone or naphtha as a solvent. All of these are very toxic. Most vaporizers do not get hot enough. The pen vaporizer is ready to go in seconds, no grinding or waiting to heat up. It comes with a lithium ion rechargeable battery and a charger that fits into a USB port or wall socket.
It is very discreet and has been known to go through airport security (note: We do not recommend doing this). The cartridge atomizer is refillable. It is in a very attractive case and would make an excellent gift. Cost is $45 for the pen and $75-100 for each full cartridge (about 1 gram of oil).
Care and instructions:
Do not leave the pen lying on its side in the sun or in a hot area, like a glove compartment. The oil will expand and leak. This is not dangerous, but it is messy and a waste of good product. If oil leaks to the outside of the pen, use rubbing alcohol to clean it.
Pen Vaporizer III – Button Style with adjustable temperature (Silver and Black) – Instructions:
The pen vaporizer has a rechargeable lithium ion battery. While the battery was fully charged in the factory, that charge probably has depleted a bit and should be fully charged before use. A full charge battery is good for 300 inhalations and it takes 3 hours to charge it to FULL. Screw the battery portion into the adapter, which then plugs into a USB port.
- Install – Screw the cartridge into the battery. There are three modes: locked, ready, on.
- Locked – The pen comes locked in the off position. Press the button. If no light comes on, it is either locked off or the battery is totally depleted.
- Unlocked – Ready. To unlock the pen, tap the button on the battery 5 times quickly. You can count 1,2,3,4,5 quickly, as you tap each time. At the end of the 5th time, the button will blink with a light. It will then be in an unlocked ready to use position.
- Adjustable Temperature – This pen has a variable temperature control that can be adjusted by twisting the disk on the end. Twisting clockwise increases the temperature. CBD is known to need higher temperatures.
- Use – Press the button to use the vaporizer, and hold it while you inhale for 1-4 seconds. It will light up green. When finished inhaling, release the button, remove the vaporizer from your mouth, inhale a little clean air to clear vapor from your throat. You want the vapor in the lungs, not the throat. Hold your breath as long as you can comfortably (5-10 seconds) and then exhale. You should see some vapor come out of your mouth. There will probably be a slight smell though it does not linger. Wait a couple of minutes to feel the effect. If you need more, take another dose. If one large dose is too much, next time, take one half as much as you did the first time by measuring the time of the inhale. If inhalation makes you cough, reduce the temperature by twisting counter clockwise. Use a throat lozenge to sooth your throat or drink some water. Effects should last 2-4 hours.
- Lock – to turn the pen off, tap the button 5 times quickly. When you press the button after turning it off, it will no longer light up. Please note, the pen can be left in the unlocked position. The battery is only being used when the heater is engaged by pressing the button.
- Storage – Keep in a cool place out of direct light. Store with mouth tip down to help prevent leaking.
If there is no vapor being generated:
- Check the battery by tapping the button 5 times. Charge if no light appears.
- Check the level of the oil to see if the cartridge is empty. If empty, replace with a new cartridge.
- If there is leakage, the outside of the vaporizer will feel sticky. Use rubbing alcohol to clean the surface. Store with the mouth tip down.