Seven years ago I was diagnosed with progressive neurological disease of unknown origin, including leg weakness, muscle spasticity, poor circulation, and fatigue. I was using a wheelchair about 75% of the time and forearm crutches the remaining 25%. I have been on every pharmaceutical intervention known to modern medicine with no success. About 2 months ago I was introduced to high CBD tinctures from Synergy Wellness. After a couple days, I noticed my circulation improving; my feet were becoming warm and pink, the first time in years. My leg strength, spasticity and fatigue are improving daily. I am now walking in a pool, using one crutch for short distances around the house and my energy is steadily climbing. After having experts in the traditional medical system tell me my condition was progressive with no hope of improving, this feels like a Miracle! Thanks Leonard!
N.B., Fairfax CA
In 2017 Leonard Leinow co-authored, CBD: A Patient’s Guide to Medicinal Cannabis ~ Healing Without the High, quickly becoming a best selling, authoritative guide for those seeking to improve the quality of their lives through the correctly applied use of of medicinal cannabis. For details and ordering information please click HERE.
¡Ahora disponible en traducción al español! En 2017, Leonard Leinow fue coautor, CBD: Guía del paciente para el cannabis medicinal ~ Sanación sin lo alto, convirtiéndose rápidamente en una guía autorizada y de mayor venta para aquellos que buscan mejorar la calidad de sus vidas a través del uso correcto del cannabis medicinal. Para obtener detalles e información sobre pedidos, haga clic AQUÍ.